Mirabel Promotions continues to monitor the spread of COVID-19 and follow the latest guidance from the CDC, state and local governments and the Ohio Dept. of Public Health. The health and well-being of our employees, their families and our customers is of utmost importance to us.
In accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC, and state and local agencies, Mirabel has implemented the following procedures.
- Implemented the recommended cleaning procedures and frequency of cleanings per day.
- Proper hand washing instructions are posted in several areas to reduce exposure risks.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been set up in several areas of the office.
- Social distancing guidelines have been established and are strictly followed by all employees.
- Employees who are ill for any reason will be directed to stay at home and, if symptoms of COVID-19 surface, to seek medical assistance and to remain home until they are symptom-free as prescribed by the CDC. Employees will be allowed to return to work at the Mirabel offices with written medical clearance.
- PPE – masks and gloves are available to all employees.
We have had no instances of COVID-19 at Mirabel and work hard every day to mitigate that risk. We continually look for new guidelines from the CDC, as well as our state local government agencies and put those into practice as quickly as possible.
Our business remains open with limited staff and we’re ready to help in any way we can. There are currently no direct virus impacts or delays on orders. We are monitoring this ever evolving situation and will communicate any changes as they occur.
April 8 2020